Pregnancy TestTwo Pregnant Tests
Whether you are experiencing early pregnancy symptoms, or your period is a few days late, this home pregnancy test is a good place to start.
Conceive Plus offers a pregnancy test set that is accurate and sensitive enough to test 6 days before your missed period.
✅ CONFIRMED ACCURATE PREGNANCY TEST: It is ready to read in 1-3 minutes and provides a 99% accurate negative or positive result.
✅ EFFECTIVE IN EARLY PREGNANCY: This pregnancy test detects a hormone called hCG in urine, the level of which rises rapidly in early pregnancy. It can track extremely low hormone levels and tells you if you are pregnant 6 days before your next period.
✅ Early Detect Pregnancy Test
✅ Results In Just 1-3 Minutes
✅ Easy To Use And Convenient
✅ 99% Accurate Pregnancy Test
✅ Great Value Pregnancy Kit: We offer you 2 complete pregnant test kits at an affordable price.
1. Remove the test device from the pouch and take off the cap under room temperature.
2. Holding the device urinate into absorbent sampler for 10sec. until thoroughly wetted.
3. Recap the device and keep it flat.
4.Positive results may be read as soon as 1 minute. Negative results must be confirmed after 3 min.
Store in a dry place at 4~30°C. Do not freeze. For in-vitro diagnostic use. Not for internal use. Single use only. Keep out of reach of children. Not for contraceptive use. Do not use if foil wrapper containing the test is damaged. Do not use this product after expiration date.
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months ago5 Stars
- HHannahVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months ago5 Stars
- KKomalVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
Shows results very quickly
- NGNicola G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months ago5 Stars
Great product - worked well
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months ago5 Stars
Fast & Accurate! Results Show Clear & Quickly!
Free shipping on all U.S. orders! World wide orders from. $60. Always discreet packaging.
For Positive Results!
Trusted by doctors and fertility clinics in more than 70 countries around the world since 2008.